WTS Hornady APEX Auto 12 gauge Shotshell Reloader w/ hulls and wads.

I am selling my Hornady Apex auto reloader for 12 Gauge.
This unit is essentially new. I had it up and running, and I reloaded around 100 round of 12 gauge Winchester AA, #8 shot and Double AA wads with no issues.

The reloader was taken down and placed back in it's original box since we moved houses in 2000. It has been in the box since then. I have a Progressive MEC at my dad's shop where I reload. I am doing spring cleaning and I am selling all my spare reloaders. I was holding on to this just in case my MEC had issues.

This unit is complete and clean. This would be plug and play. I has not left it's box since it was placed there. The image of the Hornady APEX that's not in the box is just for reference (last image)ok an image of the actual item for sale from the top of the box.

This will come with a box of spares: Please refer to the flat plastic box.
ZIP lock bag: Contains primer tray assembly

I will also provide the buyer with a large box of Hulls and Wads. I did not count, but there should be at least 500 wads of different manufacture and a fair mix of hulls.

I am asking $250

What you see is what you get.
I am open to best offers.
Free delivery is possible if you are in between Vallejo and San Mateo. Once a week I am in Milpitas.
I can meet you during my daily commute.
Located in Vallejo CA 94589
If you are reading this ad, the item is still available.
I do not mind mailing items. Shipping charges will be the buyer's responsibility.