Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im new to shooting, and i want to purchase a shooting for clay pigeon shooting..my price range is upto £400 MAX! I would prefer to buy at around £300 and it can be second hand.

I have chosen a few and just wondering which is the best?...

Parker Hale 12 gauge Trap Over and Under Second Hand for sale. Buy for £375.

Rizzini, E. 12 gauge Over and Under Second Hand for sale. Buy for £325.

Bettinsoli 12 gauge Over and Under Second Hand for sale. Buy for £395.

Miroku 12 gauge 600 Over and Under Second Hand for sale. Buy for £395.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
So im new to shooting, and i want to purchase a shooting for clay pigeon shooting..my price range is upto £400 MAX! I would prefer to buy at around £300 and it can be second hand.

I have chosen a few and just wondering which is the best?...

Parker Hale 12 gauge Trap Over and Under Second Hand for sale. Buy for £375.

Rizzini, E. 12 gauge Over and Under Second Hand for sale. Buy for £325.

Bettinsoli 12 gauge Over and Under Second Hand for sale. Buy for £395.

Miroku 12 gauge 600 Over and Under Second Hand for sale. Buy for £395.

Thanks
I'm also new to shotguns and been looking at a bettinsoli diamon x grade as my first gun. Anyone got one of these? Is so any pointers?

Thanks, Ryan

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
Howdy from another Floridian. You have several good clubs right where you live. I would suggest going to all of them, make friends and try to borrow as many as possible. One way to go about it, is to go buy a flat (10 box case) of GOOD ammo, like Winchester AA or Remington STS and give the gun owner a box of ammo as a thanks. Also in your area is John Woolley, a VERY experienced coach. Dawn Grant is a mentalist - you need an instructor first to get started on the right path.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Shoot with them and see which one you connect with.
If that's not possible, try renting.
If that's not possible, just get a decent field gun and have at it.
A decent field gun?
Pick a "target" on a distant wall, close your eyes and mount an unloaded gun as if you were going to shoot that target. Open your eyes and look down the barrel to see where the gun is pointed. If it's on target, that's decent in my book.
That way, when you do decide to invest in target gun, you'll know better what you want and have some fun in the mean time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts