Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to attach a picture of a shotgun used in the AMC mini series "The Walking Dead" but I am a novice at copying and posting pictures here.
Attached hopefully are links to three pictures of the shotgun I am referring to:
The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode Photos - The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode Photos Photo Gallery - AMCtv.com
The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode Photos - The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode Photos Photo Gallery - AMCtv.com

Thanks, my inquiring mind whats to know.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the show, can't wait for the next one...:)
I got my Zombie gun this week. It is realy a Home Defense shotgun but I guess that qualifies as a Zombie Gun too. A reather inexpensive but hopefully reliable Savage Stevens 350 Security 12 gauge.

Last I heard from AMC, no date set for the next batch of The Walking Dead. There are new shows, just no release date yet. Some guess this summer, others guess this Oct. COME ON AMC, DON"T MAKE US WAIT SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My understanding from some people I met out here is that they only shot 6 episodes originally, and after the ratings did so well, they started workinging on the next batch.

Translation: we're a good few months away :(

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Correct. IMFDB is the first place I looked too.

More from the IMFDB description:

A full-size Mossberg 590 is first seen being used by Rick's partner, Shane Walsh (Jon Bernthal) during the shootout with the suspects in the overturned vehicle in the pilot episode just before Rick is wounded in the line of duty. The shotgun is fitted with an extended magazine tube, heat-shield, collapsible KNOXX SpecOps NRS stock with pistol grip. It appears again later in Shane's possession at the survivor camp and can notably be seen being used by Shane on the attacking Walkers at the camp in episode 4. He also uses (aims) it in episode 5, when he and Rick Grimes patrol the woods. Shane also loses his cool when trapped in the CDC Headquarters in Episode 6 and uses it to blow up some computer monitors but later uses it in an attempt to bust the glass to escape which fails. Once outside, Shane uses the Mossberg to blast down walkers as the group runs to the vehicles.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts