Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the NY Post yesterday and came accross an article about the recent shootout in NJ involving the police and 2 armed robbers. The article said that the Man/Woman team were armed with Pump Action Automatic Shotgun. WTF is a PUMP ACTION-AUTOMATIC Shotgun? :confused: ****ing media :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey man just go with the flow. All guns are automatic and evil. If you own one you will walk the stone fires of hell for owning one. This is the reason I don't own any. :D

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You simply pull the trigger, and a radical right-wing terrorist runs out of nowhere and cycles the action for you.

Really quite dangerous in anyone's hands...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I remember a shotgun that was pump but you could hold down the trigger amd pump it and it would fire everytime you cycled a round in.
Older guns could do this. Not the Mossberg 500. Now, they are talking about how the national ccw bill would cause this to happen more often. Dirtbag mayor of jersey city is on the news right now.

Oh wait.. the shotgun the Bad guy used was stolen! I'm sure he got a permit for it first... give me a break.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You automatically pump it the cycle a new round into the chamber. Hence the gun is an automatic pump shotgun.:confused::mrgreen: That will be the new sales pitch for the 870's

1 - 17 of 17 Posts