Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As requested, we've added a dedicated section for Tactical Shotguns. Let's see what ya got! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I get first pic up!
Remington 11-87 Police

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well, this explains why the military has fewer bayonets today than they did in 1916!
So my "modern" trench gun would be included then? :)

Reactions: 4Nines

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well, the pic was there. Not sure why it isn"t there now..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine went from a standard 26" 870 synthetic stock magnum to this:

I (very nicely) cut the barrel down to 21". I installed a "flame green" HiViz front sight. I added a barrel/magazine clamp. I installed a "tactical" anti-jam follower. I installed a Mesa tactical sling loop/hook. I replaced the synthetic stock with a Knoxx/Blackhawk adjustable pistol-grip stock. It came with a 6-round receiver-mounted 6 shot shell carrier, and a +3 rounds magazine tube.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well it's a Remington Wingmaster 870 18" barrell,Duracoated tan,Choate 8 round extension,Warhammer full length heat shield & rail and a Speed feed stock. Also just ordered a Surefire tan light to mount on the rail.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I sold my 870 remy w/18" pistol grip fore and rear, (loved that gun) and got a winchester 1300 defender w/18", would like to convert to pistol grip but the grips I bought didn't work on my gun, angle of rear bolt to receiver and angle of grip to receiver was wrong has anyone put pistol grips on a 1300 defender successfully?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts