For Sale:

( 2 ) new and authentic Heckler & Koch USPC / P2000 10 round 9mm Magazines (HK Part # 215982S). These 10rd magazines will fit on all HK USP Compact and P2000 9mm pistols (P2000SK 9mm pistols can use these also, but the magazine will extend below the mag well).

NOTICE: These magazines CAN NOT load more than the 10 rounds they were originally designed to hold. These magazines are perfect to meet the requirements of areas with high capacity 10 round magazine restrictions.

Both mags have never been used (loaded or fired from), and are the real deal, hard to find German-made mags with black steel bodies, steel springs, and black polymer followers and polymer detachable extended floorplates. Please see attached pictures, as well as the mags' original website for more details:

Magazine USP9C/P2000 9mm 10rd extended floorplate | Magazines | Handgun Parts | Heckler & Koch

My asking price for these two magazines is only $60 to include secured shipping with tracking from here in GA to wherever in the U.S. 10rd magazines are legal (i.e. check your local, city, state laws & regulations; NO overseas). FREE "Heckler & Koch" decal included. Method of payments are PayPal, U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades or separate mag requests please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this posting. Many more pictures are available and more pictures can be posted as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. Thanks for looking, and stay safe out there.