Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I actually know what I want. 18" barrel with the highest round capacity in 12 gague. I do not want a normal pistol grip, but one with the stock/pistol grip in one would be the best for me. So, what exactly is this model called? If I were to order one how would I identify this?

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, I actually know what I want. 18" barrel with the highest round capacity in 12 gague. I do not want a normal pistol grip, but one with the stock/pistol grip in one would be the best for me. So, what exactly is this model called? If I were to order one how would I identify this?
i just noticed you are in az.

lonewolf trading co. has the persuader in stock for $299 all day long.

they are in the valley though, so a bit of a drive, if if you cant find one in your neck of the desert, they might be your best bet.

Lone Wolf Trading Company - Guns, Ammo and Outfitters

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For 18.5" barrels (in the 5xx pump line), the highest capacity you'll find is 5+1. You'll need to go up to a 20" barrel to get 8+1.

5xx Special Purpose part numbers:
O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. - Firearms, Shotguns, Rifles, Accessories, and Precision Machining

However, if you want a semi, the 930SPX (p/n 85370) may be what you're looking for (it has the combo stock/pistol grip that you want, 18.5" barrel and 8 shot capacity):
O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. - Firearms, Shotguns, Rifles, Accessories, and Precision Machining

1 - 7 of 7 Posts