Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this guy wants to trade me a ted williams shotgun dont know model yet. for all my old paintball stuff its two paintball guns and a crapload of parts loaders co2 tanks etc. I paid like 600 bucks for it all was askin 200 bucks on craiglist. I cant really find anything on them just that it was sold in sear, So I know that they are old

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tippmann model 98 with adj stock,new grips,new bolt and origs,tippmann venturi bolt smart parts progressive barrel
tippmann 98 custom with all new rufus dawg venturi bolt installed and all orings checked,Expansion Chambers,with flatline barrel
viewloader evlution II loader
tippmann drop forward still in box
factory tippman barrel
2 20oz co2 tanks
1 12oz co2 tank
2 9 oz co2 tank
WGP three pod hardness with about 200rd of paint
WGP two pod hardness
java mask

that what I wrote on the craiglist post
I have no need for the paintball crap

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used to play paintball heavily. I was the Captain of a milsim/scenario team and I had to deal with people buying and selling their stuff all the time. I would say that if you dont play anymore and have no intentions of playing again, then go for it. Otherwise go get an A5 cyclone conversion kit, an Apex barrel, a compressed air tank and keep the rest of your gear. Check the link in my sig for posterity purposes lol.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used to play paintball heavily. I was the Captain of a milsim/scenario team and I had to deal with people buying and selling their stuff all the time. I would say that if you dont play anymore and have no intentions of playing again, then go for it. Otherwise go get an A5 cyclone conversion kit, an Apex barrel, a compressed air tank and keep the rest of your gear. Check the link in my sig for posterity purposes lol.
No i know im not going to play again

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My father brought the Ted Williams 200 that i now own back in the Sixties and it has worked perfectly through the years, 0 repairs. If the one you might trade for is in good shape, it should last you for a good amount of time. I believe all the parts for the Winchester 1200 can be used to replace parts except the forearm is a differant design(you should research this, i may be wrong on all the parts).

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My father brought the Ted Williams 200 that i now own back in the Sixties and it has worked perfectly through the years, 0 repairs. If the one you might trade for is in good shape, it should last you for a good amount of time. I believe all the parts for the Winchester 1200 can be used to replace parts except the forearm is a differant design(you should research this, i may be wrong on all the parts).
I have looked at a few thing about this and it is a winchester 1200 they just rebadged it for sear back in the day.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well I just got the shotgun it looks pretty good the gun belong to this guys uncle and he died and he got all his guns. I printed out a firearm bill of sale I guess that is enough

1 - 20 of 21 Posts