Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I am a gunsmith student here in NC and have a High Standard Supermatic Deluxe 20ga in need of at least one part for repair.

The part is Ref No. 31. Part Number 2427. Desc. Forehand Spacer.

I would love to purchase one if you happen to have one around or if you can help me with dimensions on one of these I can probably make a part that will function.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone.

I am a gunsmith student here in NC and have a High Standard Supermatic Deluxe 20ga in need of at least one part for repair.

The part is Ref No. 31. Part Number 2427. Desc. Forehand Spacer.

I would love to purchase one if you happen to have one around or if you can help me with dimensions on one of these I can probably make a part that will function.

Thanks in advance!
Well, I've been looking for the same part, plus 2 more for the same shotgun for a couple of years.
Numbers 31, 32, and 33. Mine was my late farther's, and I have no idea where he got it. I found a NOS Selector Bridge no. 26 on Ebay. I keep doing searches, and hoping. As for the Forehand, (forearm, here in Iowa) I'd even take a cracked or broken one. That I can fix. If you find and parts that I'm looking for that you don't need, let me know. Did you ever find the part you're looking for?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts