Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the only things I don't like about Mossberg is the branding stickers they put on their guns. They're big, blue, and gaudy.

So, do you keep them on or strip them off? If you strip em, how hard is it to do?

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Peel it off and stick it on the door of your safe. They're great bumper sticker for that purpose.
I've got the stickers to most of my gun brands, and gun organizations, slapped on my door.
I've often wondered where to put them and it's perfect. I won't put any gun related stickers on my truck for security reasons. I sure don't need to advertise that I'm a gun nut to every hood, thief, or burgler out there.

If anybody else has creative places to put these stickers, it would be good to hear where it is.

Regards,
Gearchecker

·
Registered
4 Posts
all my stickers go on my ammo cans, I have one large one that I tend to use as a range box when I go outdoors with my long guns

·
Registered
150 Posts
I`ve put them on cases, safes and different places. I`ve got to the point now I usually toss them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hate them on my gun's to and strip them of and put them in the box. The only time I like them is when I'm ate the gun store looking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts