Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new 320 security, when I ordered the info said the reciver did not have mount holes for a rail mount. Well I received it today and sure enough it does have mounting holes for a mount. I measured the distance between the hole and it is 2 5/8 of an inch center to center. I emailed Stevens and was told they do not sell a mount to fit which seems weird they sell a model with a mount. Does any one know if there is a mount with the same mounting holes to fit this reciver

·
Registered
24 Posts
I recently purchased a 320 without sights also. All they had. Anyway i measured the holes on mine and it was about 1 5/8 between them. Also the hole size is 8-40 threads. I looked on e-bay and bought an aluminum 4 1/2 inch one pretty reasonable with matching 8-40 screws. I ended up drilling new holes in the picatinny rail to match the receivers holes. Turned out pretty sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently purchased a 320 without sights also. All they had. Anyway i measured the holes on mine and it was about 1 5/8 between them. Also the hole size is 8-40 threads. I looked on e-bay and bought an aluminum 4 1/2 inch one pretty reasonable with matching 8-40 screws. I ended up drilling new holes in the picatinny rail to match the receivers holes. Turned out pretty sweet.
Don you happen to have the link for the screws you got? Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts