Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

9 Posts
I'm looking for a magazine spring retainer,
it fits inside the end of the mag ,to hold the spring and plug.
1970 model
There are two types. If your magazine tube is dimpled, a plastic piece is available that installs by inserting well into the tube and rotating 1/4 turn. A metal one is your only option if your tube is NOT dimpled.
Remington Part # F91657
Automotive wheel system Symbol Auto part Circle Gas
Contact me if you can't find one

Springs - Home Page email => [email protected]

f91657 remington magazine spring retainer: Search Result | eBay

I can beat the prices shown on ebay and my parts are NEW !
1 - 4 of 4 Posts