Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - 54" Boyt Signature shotgun case. Check it out at: Boyt Harness Company Signature Series Shotgun Case - Boyt Harness Company
I believe this case made by Boyt is the best soft case you can put an expensive shotgun in, many people agree. It is 54 inches long and a shotgun with a 34" barrel will fit inside. I am unaware another 54" aftermarket soft case. Recently the zipper broke and since Boyt has a limited lifetime warranty, I sent it back to Boyt for repair. I received it back within six (6) business days with a brand new zipper (actually better than the original) free of charge. I bought this from MidwayUSA for $91.99 plus $12.25 shipping ($104.24 total) in the fall of 2020 so it is less than a year old and was not used during the Wyoming winter (I'm too old to do winter trap shooting). I used the case with care and it has very little wear, with no rips, tears or damage. I will ship it via FedEx to the 48 contiguous states for $75 (lowered price, was $85) via FedEx. I prefer a USPS money order, will accept a personal check with time to clear or PayPal Friends & Family.

SOLD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts