Shotgunforums.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while ago, a years or so a police officer came up with the idea of using a blue light bulb in the porch light to show support for the police officers that were shot. This was before the war on police started. I think it time to bring back the idea and spread it across the USA

With the new LED bulbs, they give a lot of light and use little electricity. I leave ours on 24/7 you can see it blocks away in either direction. If you like the idea please pass it on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A while ago, a years or so a police officer came up with the idea of using a blue light bulb in the porch light to show support for the police officers that were shot. This was before the war on police started. I think it time to bring back the idea and spread it across the USA

With the new LED bulbs, they give a lot of light and use little electricity. I leave ours on 24/7 you can see it blocks away in either direction. If you like the idea please pass it on.
I hope the neighbors won't mind when I get a couple. It's too bad that blue lights keep people up more than white light, but they have blinds for a reason.

·
Super Moderator
7,341 Posts
when i was a hippy, i had blue lights in my bedroom for my black light posters...........ya know chicks on choppers and ole ziggy and a peace sign or keep on trucking'?

since im at my childhood home in conn, im gonna look up in the attic for them. :>

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think this idea was not much appreciable because now China has invested in LED lights. The LED light consumes much lower electricity as compared to these so essayontime can help out you in the comparison of LED and Plasma lights.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've had a blue light on the porch for the past 8 ~ 9 months, I see no reason to change it.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Green Lights mean you support Veterans. Just another option.
I Thought at one time a green light meant a "Gun Free Zone".
A neighbor down here in FL has them on her front porch light and that is what she thinks it means

1 - 10 of 10 Posts