Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend told me he saw a Mossy with a "chainsaw" grip on the cover of a magazine. I tried to google it every which way to find a picture and couldn't. Anyone here know what I am talking about?

It has a grip that goes around the shotgun and the handle is above it, like a chainsaw. It sounds rediculous, I know, but I just wanted to see what it looked like.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's a Mossberg 500 Chainsaw, they're not out in stores yet, and none of the retailers have pictures of them yet. The magazine is all they have out about it. Do you know which magazine it was? I'm curious.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I knew what mag it was, then I'd just google that. I'm glad someone else has heard about this thing, I didn't want to think that he was crazy, but it was starting to look that way.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, just a couple of updates
1. there are pictures in teh mossberg forum at shotgunwold.com
2. Its more of a weedeater handle than a chainsaw handle.
3. please,if you like Mossbergs, email them to stop the insanity.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You all make me laugh. If you dont like it then it must be stupid right? Obviously they found a niche market and are trying to make some money, so I say fine. And hey if its cheap enough I might buy one while they are around just to have one for when they are not anymore.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not only is it not practical but in the wrong hands seems as if it could be very unsafe IMO.

and im not one of those who has to have one of everything. same reason i dont have that 50bmg muzzel brake on my 12g shotty. looks cool. just not for me.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts