Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know anything about the Remington 1100 G3? I acquired one and know very little about it. It is in new condition with all orginal cases and papers and wonder what the worth of gun is. Any information appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
with a handle like skeetman75, i find that hard to believe!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have always shot skeet with over and unders and have very little experience with autoloaders. I came about this gun in a trade deal and have shot it some and realized why I didn't like autoloaders for skeet, bending over and picking up all my empties, getting older and can't bend over like I used to. However, the gun shoots and tracks well and I could shoot a respectable score with it. I understand from another source that Remington didn't make this gun for long and I wondered if parts from any 1100 would fit it if needed. Anyway, at my age my skeet shooting is limited to occasional trips to the skeet range and no more 3 and 4 day competition shoots in various states. I'm a lifetime member of NSSA and an endowment member of the NRA and I enjoy shooting anything that goes bang.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts