Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, so I thought I would put up my 1300 Defender I bought in 1984. The black on black was getting stale so I recently refinished everything and updated some accessories.
before:

now:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Its not an tube extension. It does slide over and the screws secure over the end cap though. Its function is to serve as a breacher and the prongs also allow for self defense in smaller quarters..

Ordered from www.hfd2.com

Sent from above...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Its not an tube extension. It does slide over and the screws secure over the end cap though. Its function is to serve as a breacher and the prongs also allow for self defense in smaller quarters.
Orlando...That is not a breecher. A breaching device goes on the muzzle - the end of the barrel. Neither will it function for defense. It is mounted on a thin aluminum tube, not a tempered steel barrel. The tube's function is to store rounds for defense. If you poke it at someone and the magazine tube crumples, the shotgun is rendered an expensive rock.

Your guns look nice. Just remember that in the real world looks don't save lives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts