Shotgun Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
twice a year i visit my range and open it up to any and all website members on the www. not just one forum, but all forums that let me announce it. right now, im putting together a meet on 5 oct at my range. its a fun shoot and chat w/ a bbq kind of thing, for those of you who like to do more than post threads. its for those that like to put faces together with handles and get to shoot guns as well.
ive been doing this for a few years now and it always seems to be a pretty good time. im in the south central mo. ozarks, right smack in the middle of the usa. ive had people from chicago, houston, indiana, texas, and alabama come. so its doable. many have voiced a desire to have a shoot as well. if you all want to pitch in for targets, id be more than glad to. a 50 spot will cover it all. free instruction, a free match, free awards.
if interested, pm me for details and tickets. hope to see you!

click my link to see what awaits you!

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
5 oct is now full. im opening up 19 oct. pm me for details!

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man did we have a great time at the 5 oct shoot. for all those that came and trusted me to provide a quality meet, thank you. i only hope in the future all the ones who questioned my honesty and professionalism on the internet will learn with time they were wrong. we are planning now for the next one in april. stay tuned!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
For any of you that have not been to one of Bobski's shoots, I can recommend that you come! I was a bit skeptical at first, it was a longish drive, I had never met him or anyone else that attended. Folks, I had such a great time. The shoot is geared towards beginner-level shooters - one shooter hit 9 birds - out of 75! Everyone had fun, most of them learned a little (or a lot, I don't know). Bobski did not shoot it, he was instructing people on the basics of trap/skeet while they shot. Since I am an experienced shooter, I helped coach a couple squads as well.
I left there reluctantly because I was leaving new-found friends. I will be back and I hope you will show up, too!
If any of you have any questions about this that you aren't comfortable posting on the forum, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to talk with you confidentially.
Bill

·
Registered
362 Posts
+zillion on what RKB said. Both RKB and Bobski gave great instruction and assistance at the shoot. It was a marvelous time of good friends, fun shooting, and great food. I ALWAYS learn a lot attending. And, while I lucked into HOA for the Saturday meet, Bobski did shoot - and whooped me good - on the final "50-yd Trap walk" against him. At least I made it to the 40-yd line.....You are really missing out if you don't attend!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.