Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just want to get an idea of what I should ask for my e grade it has been restored to mint by degrego in 1968 I have all paperwork it also has two barrels 12ga and 10ga on a no.2 frame. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
need pics and gun specs....

·
Registered
721 Posts
Contact the Parker Collectors society. This is a great bunch of guys. And the Parker is is great gun. Not only will they help you determine the value, their is probably someone frothing at the mouth to buy it.

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
need pics...........

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
It took me a while to figure out how to link to images and videos.

You need a "host" web site to display your stuff.

You can do this on your P/C but you are inviting hackers into your computer.

There are many free web video host sites available, they have some disadvantages, slow upload speed, limited storage, poor video fidelity and unwanted advertisements.

If you don't produce much video this solution might work for you.

I pay 60 bucks a year for a video "host" site. This gives me faster upload speed, 20 gig of monthly uploads, and 200 + gig of yearly storage of my vids and images.

To link a image or video to your thread, click on the "globe/chain" button directly below the "smiley face' icon on this toolbar, insert your URL of your image or vid and click, your ready to rock.

To unlink click on the button directly right of link button.

:)

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
save pics to your hardrive in my pictures.
click 'go advanced' here when posting and click manage attachments. click browse, find your pic click download.
then post your thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts