Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello looking for some info on a Parker double barrel 12 gauge VH grade In excellent condition , I looked up the serial number and found it was manufactured in 1919 , not looking to sell it Will pass it onto the grandkids , just wonder if somebody could give me a ballpark price on what it's value is , really appreciate any info thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hello looking for some info on a Parker double barrel 12 gauge VH grade In excellent condition , I looked up the serial number and found it was manufactured in 1919 , not looking to sell it Will pass it onto the grandkids , just wonder if somebody could give me a ballpark price on what it's value is , really appreciate any info thank you
Lots more pictures and details needed. Are the bores shinny or pitted, chambers 2.5", 2.75", or 3", stock cut, original butt plate, barrels cut, tight on face, etc. All of those things and more can make a HUGE difference in value.

To know the future is to be trapped by it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help , The gun is chamber 3 inch , The bores and barrel or shiny no pit , stock and butt plate or original not cut , barrels not cut , gun is tight all wood in excellent condition no signs of wear , i'll try to send more pictures I'm new at this thanks

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I will did in the book in the morning and give you what factory records I have access too.

To know the future is to be trapped by it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts