Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy to announce a new addition to ShotgunForums.com - The Parker Shotgun forum section :cool:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey Huski92 - I'm no authority on these guns but I do know that Parker is a highly regarded old maker that was in business from around the Civil War to the 1930s and made beautiful side-by-side double barrel shotguns. Gorgeous wood, finely engraved and considered a premium brand by many. If you check on the gun auction sites you will see lots of examples for sale north of $10K but there are others that are more reasonably priced (in comparison). I went dove hunting a few weeks ago on a very windy day and there was one guy shooting an old Parker 20 ga. Most of us got skunked or shot a bird or two and this guy got his limit (15). We hate him........

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
this is a 1940 parker.....

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
somehow, admin posted two parker forum rooms. make sure to use the 1st one, as this one will most likely get poofed.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
somehow, admin posted two parker forum rooms. make sure to use the 1st one, as this one will most likely get poofed.
I was under the understanding that Parker shotguns and Parker Brothers shotguns were two different manufactures? If not, I will delete the section that is wrong.

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
one in the same.
move these posts over to the other thread 4-9's. poof time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts