Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from MA!! Just bought a new Mossberg 930 to start hunting and shooting shotguns again! Never shot skeet before, other than messing around with friends in a field with a hand thrower. Signed up for a Beginners class at my club. I use to load my own Shotshells way back 20 yrs ago but for a while they were so cheap it was easier to buy them then load them! I was recently given a used MEC 8567 Grabber and I have my original 2 MEC 600JR's. Probably gonna set the JR's up for Steel for Waterfowl and the other for field loads, the Grabber I think will be used for my skeet shooting since it is progressive. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for all the experts on here in the coming months once I get used to the layout of this place!

Thanks in advance!!

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
welocome! see you in the skeet forum! come ask away. what club you shoot at in mass?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welocome! see you in the skeet forum! come ask away. what club you shoot at in mass?
I have been shooting at the Lee Sportsmen's Club. Been shooting in there IDPA league and over the Winter I was shooting in the Bullseye program. The Bullseye league had us shooting against about 6 other teams in Berkshire County. Good way to help the Winter pass! Decided to try Skeet out since they meet once a week instead of once a month. Looking forward to it!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state. :cool:

State of over "1 MILLION 120 THOUSAND" Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts