Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As stated in my new member intro. Not new to shooting at all nor shotguns. But I have my first Bullpup on order and wondering who else on here has one. I have done so much research on this firearm and cannot wait until it arrives. One friend asked me what I needed 14-16 rds in a 12-ga for. I only answered back "why not?" I've had a few on other forums chastise me for the need to relearn the pump as this one fires two rds then you rack the action. After as much training as I have done over the years on firearms I am confident this one will be no issue at all. I will add this to my home defense list with a 9mm there with it. But mainly I just look forward to fun with this. I realize some will not care for the more modern look of the firearm either and I admit I needed to look at this one for awhile but I am now pumped, so to speak, to get this one in my hands. Gun Review: Standard Manufacturing's DP-12 Bullpup

·
Super Moderator
6,765 Posts
Be careful if you try to use those short shells like Aguilas; sometimes they will hang up and jam. The maker is an arm of CSMC - Tony Galazan'a group in CT

·
Registered
4 Posts
As stated in my new member intro. Not new to shooting at all nor shotguns. But I have my first Bullpup on order and wondering who else on here has one. I have done so much research on this firearm and cannot wait until it arrives. One friend asked me what I needed 14-16 rds in a 12-ga for. I only answered back "why not?" I've had a few on other forums chastise me for the need to relearn the pump as this one fires two rds then you rack the action. After as much training as I have done over the years on firearms I am confident this one will be no issue at all. I will add this to my home defense list with a 9mm there with it. But mainly I just look forward to fun with this. I realize some will not care for the more modern look of the firearm either and I admit I needed to look at this one for awhile but I am now pumped, so to speak, to get this one in my hands. Gun Review: Standard Manufacturing's DP-12 Bullpup
That's pretty cool. I want one. I have no idea what I would do with it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is the better of any reviews I've seen on this shotgun. It did arrive at my FFL and I pick it up tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts