Shotgun Forums banner

New Standard-Manufacturing DP-12 owner-----at least real soon

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  oneounceload 
#1 · (Edited)
As stated in my new member intro. Not new to shooting at all nor shotguns. But I have my first Bullpup on order and wondering who else on here has one. I have done so much research on this firearm and cannot wait until it arrives. One friend asked me what I needed 14-16 rds in a 12-ga for. I only answered back "why not?" I've had a few on other forums chastise me for the need to relearn the pump as this one fires two rds then you rack the action. After as much training as I have done over the years on firearms I am confident this one will be no issue at all. I will add this to my home defense list with a 9mm there with it. But mainly I just look forward to fun with this. I realize some will not care for the more modern look of the firearm either and I admit I needed to look at this one for awhile but I am now pumped, so to speak, to get this one in my hands. Gun Review: Standard Manufacturing's DP-12 Bullpup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.