Sold:

(1) authentic and BRAND NEW Smith & Wesson Performance Center Model SW1911 .45 ACP (SKU: 170343). See the following link for more details: 1911 | Smith & Wesson

This fully functional, S&W Performance Center Edition 1911 is a Government/Full Sized .45 ACP 8+1 pistol with a host of special features: Performance Center Action Job, 3.5 - 4 lb. Trigger Pull, 5" Throated Barrel, Slide Ported Lighting-Cuts, Precision Crowned Muzzle, Polished Feed Ramp, Briley Spherical Barrel Bushing, 30-Lines Per Inch Checkering, Ambidextrous Frame Safety, Stainless Steel Finish on Slide and Frame, Blue & Black G10 Custom Wood Grips, Front Black Post Sight, Rear Adjustable Sight, and includes 2 8rd Steel Magazines.

As the original owner of this SW1911, I purchased it new this past April but it is not receiving the attention that it deserves in my collection/arsenal (i.e. "Safe King/Queen"). It is 100% complete, untouched, and has never been loaded. I am parting ways with this masterpiece and selling it as a bundle to come with the following extras as a BONUS:

( 2 ) New and authentic VZ Grips G-10 Custom Gun Grips for full size 1911's. The styles of these genuine VZ Grips are that of the "Operator II" (x2, 1 in Hyena Brown and 1 in Dirty Olive). Both pair of grips are made in standard thickness (i.e. not slim), have a magwell profile at the bottom, an excellent thumb notch, and have a standard ambidextrous safety cut into the right grip. These grips have never been installed or used, and are some extras that I don't have any use for. Please see attached pictures, as well as the grips' original website for more details:

1911 VZ Operator II™ - Full-Size Grips

( 1 ) New Smith & Wesson Iron-On Patch

My asking price for everything listed above is only $1400, to include UPS shipping from my FFL here in GA ("Shooter's Indoor Range", Augusta, GA 30909) to your FFL anywhere in the U.S. (PLEASE check your state & local regulations; NO overseas). Everything listed will securely ship together with your purchase. Methods of payment are PayPal (F&F), U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades or separate item requests please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this posting. Many more pictures are available and more pictures can be posted as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. Thanks for looking, and stay safe out there.