Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm Steve, I recently bought a Stevens 320 for hd purposes, and I've got some questions about the best ammo for the job, basic care and cleaning of the gun, and other things about this gun. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
stevens 320

I purchased one two months ago, after 50 rounds the mag tube came out of the reciver. After 150 the action bars broke their welds from the slide tube. I took it to a gunsmith for the mag tube we jb welded it back in and 400 rounds later no issue with that, took the action and tube to a cousins and we welded it back on and so far so good.

I like to shoot, so I shoot alot bird shot, slug, 00buck, and about 100 rounds of wax slug. I'm not real happy with the gun, but if I fix enough of the gun to the way it should have came in the first place I think she'll be alright.

No accessories specifically for the gun, and ABSOLUTLY NO PARTS AVAILABLE........Now with that said, my gun has a folding pistol grip on the forend, along with a chainsaw grip with a laser activated by a pressure switch for hip fire, which is a blast...no pun intended. flashlight and three bayonets:rolleyes: Oh yeah and a homemade shock absorbing stock (still in the process of finishing) but so far the old lady can blast it all day and no soreness....

·
Registered
1 Posts
ranger 12G shotgun

Ha all I just got a ranger 12G double barrel all I can find on it is a PAT# ZAPL 20 1915 and I believe a model # Z37846 it has two triggers I would like to no how much it mite be worth and the year it was made thanks
John B

1 - 6 of 6 Posts