Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you click on his "paper clip" attachment to the right of his thread it'll direct you to his pix.
Hmmm, I'm not seeing the paper clip. I was able to 'Right Click' and copy the link, open a new tab, paste, which took me to a log-in page, even though I was already logged in, THEN I could see the pic.

Mike, that's the direction I'm working on going, if you've seen my post. What magazine extension did you put on?

Cheers!

John

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm, I'm not seeing the paper clip. I was able to 'Right Click' and copy the link, open a new tab, paste, which took me to a log-in page, even though I was already logged in, THEN I could see the pic.

Mike, that's the direction I'm working on going, if you've seen my post. What magazine extension did you put on?

Cheers!

John
I saw your thread, looks like we're going the same route. That's a 2 round extension, and it's about even with the barrel. I may swap the stock out for something with a pistol-type grip and a foldable stock. It would also be nice to mount a light on it, it's a work in process at this point.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts