Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,
I’m a new member from the people’s republic of New Jersey. To date I have had a difficult time finding the right case or bag for my Stoeger Coach Gun. Any suggestions are appreciated!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Many counties in Eastern Oregon are trying to get annexed to Idaho and leave the Portland metro to their own devices. The Greater Idaho movement has gotten onto the ballet, but not very successfully yet. The thought of all that gamebird habitat on the Eastern Oregon side becoming available to hunt, and Idahoans having their own beach access makes me giddy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
First, why did you buy a coach gun? Then, visit your local thrift stores. They often have sports or travel bags in sizes that might meet your needs. Be patient and picky about what you bring home and you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First, why did you buy a coach gun? Then, visit your local thrift stores. They often have sports or travel bags in sizes that might meet your needs. Be patient and picky about what you bring home and you won't be disappointed.
Hey there, I’ve wanted a coach gun for a while - I also want a six shooter at some point - in response to my spaghetti western interests. I found the Stoeger to be the right gun at the right price; I also own two CZ 12 gauge shotguns. The last two cases I received had either too much fabric or they improperly accommodated the full takedown. I found a couple of possibilities, recently, in either a fully-assembled (38” bag) configuration or a takedown (25”) bag. I’m picky enough, believe me! (LOL)

·
Premium Member
7,541 Posts
welcome..............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts