Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Charlie from Morrison, CO. Memeber of Ruger Forum and Smith&Wesson Forum with same ID.

I own 4 autos, 2 Ruger revolvers (GP100 .357 4.2" didn't make it to the family photo), 1 M&P AR15, and a Remington 870 Express 12 ga in HD configuration.

I'm excited about this new forum. Plan to visit often.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome from North Florida.
I spent some time at Fort Carson, Colorado in the late 1960's. Waaaaay too cold for a Florida boy. That white stuff that fell from the sky in large amounts wasn't exactly my cup of tea, either.
Seeing Pikes Peak every day was neat, though!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Howdy and welcome. Very nice guns. Anytime you want to get rid of the Redhawk--- give me a shout ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wow - very nice collection! Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Howdy and welcome. Very nice guns. Anytime you want to get rid of the Redhawk--- give me a shout ;)
Like wave said... But thanks for the compliment! Here's why I want to hang onto it... :D

Reactions: Waveform

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's the story with the Rugger...sounds like a good one. Welcome to the Forum.
I looked all over for several months for this Ruger Redhawk .44 in a 4,2 inch barrel. I decided this was what I wanted for hiking here in CO. But no one had them in stock - everyone was backordered. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to get one before the election. I was afraid Ruger wasn't even producing them. Then one of the guys on Ruger forum suggested another gun site and I was able to connect with a dealer in WA who had 2 of them. So I promptly took one of them off his hands.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it... :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
I looked all over for several months for this Ruger Redhawk .44 in a 4,2 inch barrel. I decided this was what I wanted for hiking here in CO. But no one had them in stock - everyone was backordered. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to get one before the election. I was afraid Ruger wasn't even producing them. Then one of the guys on Ruger forum suggested another gun site and I was able to connect with a dealer in WA who had 2 of them. So I promptly took one of them off his hands.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it... :D
I`ve been looking too. I did stumble onto a nice Ruger Speed Six that I grabbed up. I love it. I don`t blame you for getting it. Great shooters and looks and built like tanks. Glad you found one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts