Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to announce that we have a new model specific forum section for all of our High Standard shotgun owners :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hope you include made bys in your group. I have a J.C. Higgins model 20 that is actually a High Standard model 200. It is my first 12 gauge. I bought from my Grandpa for a grand total of $25.00. We agreed on $50 but an uncle "borrowed" it before I (as a teenager) could earn the $50. I was finally able to get the shotgun in my hands and bring it home. I handed my Grandpa $50 and he handed me $25 back. He said that was for going to get it back from my uncle. My Grandpa passed away about 15 years later. I still have that shotgun and it is one of my favorites.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any Model 10 [A or B] shooters out there

I have a model 10B I am working on that I got when my Brother passed away, I am tring to make a extension tube for the magizine, 4 + 1 wont cut it.
How about some pictures of yours. I will try to get one of mine up soon.

Casey

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had a high standard 20ga in 76 or 77 all I remember was it had vent rib barrel on it best shooting shotgun I ever owned, I sure wish I had it back.

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
better than looks, those hi stds cycled smoother than anything out there today.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
better than looks, those hi stds cycled smoother than anything out there today.
Care to place a friendly wager on that statement Bob? (Lunch at Johnnies BBQ near Jackson, GA?) I'll stack up my Benelli against anything available. Even if I lose, I'll win at lunch!
:)

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
hi std was out and working in the 50's. sure...50's american technology against your (copied/stolen/re-packaged/imported) new technology any day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts