Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, this new format is really popular huh? I guess this is one way to shut down a forum with it being the member's idea. In case you have not picked up on it yet...not a fan of the new format and I guess my reduced participation might be an indicator.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I made the transition to this new format pretty easily. I was only with the old format for a short time though, so that may be a factor. It did screw up my trademark posting image something awful, and I wound up revising it. Posting pictures from the PC is so much easier on this new forum for the plus side. I still would like to see our forum go independent though especially in these times when forum techies seem to be watching and censoring you. I am not talking here about our moderators keeping this forum clean from the endless encroaching filth that so many people seem to enjoy rolling in. There is nothing quite like asking an innocent question on a forum, and receiving a lot of obscenities and other high minded crap, and zero help for your trouble. I am all for keeping that nonsense filtered out, but still it seems you cannot voice the truth about current trends without adhering to a certain enforced popular consensus--and I am not for that at all. Free speech is the very basis of a free society. Truth is truth, abrasive or unpopular as it may be. That is one of the few things I am willing to fight over. Unfortunately I am not computer savy enough to even guess what is involved.

·
Super Moderator
6,606 Posts
Personally, I do not mind it; some things are a LOT easier to do; it runs faster for me on my laptop and I really like the Dark Mode with black background - nicer in the eyes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts