Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your thoughts on a Saiga 12G Shotgun. To me they are interesting. My current 12g shotgun is a Mossberg M590 MilSpec. Anyone use one of the Saiga 12g?

How do you lik it?

Hardwarz

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saiga 12

Hello Everyone;
i have three Saiga 12 ga. shotguns. i love them.
i have converted one 12C config. with a AK 100 folding stock.
another i converted with a fixed AK 100 stock. both have vented front hand guards and Saw pistol grips. both are 922r compliant.
i have 5,8, and 10 round mags.
i have converted some for local police entry team. they have Tromix shark break, and HK sights. the are very reliable.
buy one you will never want to give it up.
20 round drums will be aviable soon from MDARMS.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I took mine out today.. only shot 5 rounds through it.. it worked great! hey I have heard of the 10 round mags breaking. 1 guy that works at the range I shoot at said his broke and another customer's broke... if you get a 10 round mag, make sure it says 2nd Generation on it somewhere. I guess I have a 1st Generation from AGP Arms.. I haven't used it yet so I don't know if this brand is the one breaking.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 3 saiga rifles....they are great.....not gotten a S-12 .....yet......should i find one at a good price....i'll get one.

would have to drug my wife to get it into the house undetected.......i'll deal with that when i get there....lol

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
S-12's rock! Mine will look like this soon, except with collapsible stock. Still getting parts and working up the nerve to refinish the receiver with moly resin.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
S-12s effing rule! I want one pretty badly. Never heard anything bad about them, except that if you let the mags sit in the gun for long periods of time, the top shell is prone to slight deformation, which could affect feeding on the first round.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any tips on where to find these?????

Everyone is out of stock!!!!!
Exactly right. Everyone I know who has managed to get one in the past 6 months has hounded their local dealers, watched buy/sell boards and begged known owners. I happened to get mine because the original owner intended to have it cut down to a short-barreled shotgun, but was then discouraged that the conversion company is backed up for 2 years!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts