Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mesa tactical stock, best 350$ ive ever spent, and no im thinking of getting a sling mount but i dont know what will fit...can anyone with this stock shed some light on this?

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking to get the blackhawk! one point sling for my 870 then I decided it would better serve me to get their bandoleer type 2 pt sling...which should be here tomorrow hopefully ctd.com

If I were you I would be looking at blackhawk!

Not sure if that helped much, but that't what I got!

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, looking over at Midway, they show a QD for a few different mounts. If you call MESA they might just tell you that the QD is standard across al the mounts and they could give you the part number for JUST the QD and eliminate the cost for a mount you won't use.

Found these at Midway:

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Big and Power (wow sounds like an awesome duo!) - Mesa stocks are pretty friggin fantastic. Knoxx stocks are laughable after you try one of them (Not that I liked Knoxx stocks before...). Someday I'll be adding one to my 870...

OP - Check this out as well: Mesa Tactical: Sling Loops and Hook Loops : Products

Look at the very bottom of the page. They make attachment points that fit in the groove between the receiver and the shotty. I'm sure you can google or even ebay those things.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts