Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just put the new Furniture on it over the weekend thought I'd share. If you have any questions about it let me know the Stock and Forearm are from BlackHawk for the 12 Gauge Model that I did a little work on to get it to fit and function properly.

I eventually intend to cut the Barrel down, but I'm going to have to buy another Vented Rib Barrel just for the sake of Skeet shooting or Bird hunting.
Also going to do some other mods to it to make it a little better for Home defense, but I still want to be able to use it for Skeet so another Barrel makes it
easier to do so.

If anyone has any suggestions as to where I can get another Barrel that isn't ridiculously priced please let me know. I'd like to get a Vented Rib Barrel for less than what I paid for the Gun initially (150$)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update! I cut the Barrel down to 18.5 inches and had to polish it up a bit
I ordered a Flashlight Mount for the Mag Tube that should be here in 5-10 weeks (got to love cheaperthandirt)

Any way, here is a pic for your Viewing pleasure

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well good news everyone the Tri-Rail came in, it attaches to the Mag Tube perfectly, and without the Top Piece doesn't interfere with my Rib, which is great because I want to throw some Iron Sights on There!

Here is the Gun now!

The Flash Light on it is a 200 lumen coleman. Not the greatest Tac-Light but it's functional.

Has anyone on here used these sights before on a VR shotty?
I believe they are "William's Universal Vented Rib Sights."

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have to check them out, i'm kind of set on getting the williams universals, are the tru glo's adjustable for windage and elevation?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts