Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I got a Charles Daly Field model 12ga yesterday. I got it for a good price and was wondering if there was anywhere to get aftermarket barrels or stocks. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - I didn't even know they made a pump (no offense intended I just knew of their over-unders). Good looking gun - I bet that some sort of stock off another gun could fit if nobody makes one specific for it. I didn't see anything on midway for one.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea this one may be a toughy. I don't know of any after market stuff either. Good luck. If you want a good zombie home defense gun that you can easily dress up you may have to look at another shotgun in the future and just use this one for sporting.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pick up. I have the 18.5" tactical version. You'll like this gun alot but unfortunately there is no aftermarket for our shotties. :[ Also KBI shut down just a few months ago so there's not even factory support for these guns anymore.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, it sucks. I want to put the 18.5in barrel on this, as I know they make em, but I cant for the life of me find one for sale. Thats really the only mod I want done to this gun. I prefer the standard buttstock, just want a shorter barrel, 28in is a lot to be swinging.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You might really want to consider something that you can easily get parts for. Nice shotgun, but I wouldn't want something to happen and need to replace something.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You might really want to consider something that you can easily get parts for. Nice shotgun, but I wouldn't want something to happen and need to replace something.
Yeah and if I had the money to do that, I wouldnt have settled. I got a good deal on this one which is why I got it since I didnt have a shotgun at all.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd say if you don't find the shorter barrel then take it to a local smith to cut down the barrel to what you want. just don't bubba it yourself unless you can do it proper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts