Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My good friend has one of them. I havent shot it but he was playing with it while I was shooting my handgun one day and he put about 300-400 shells through it no problem. The only thing I think he ever got mad about was once he disassembled it and couldn't get it back together. He spent 8-9 hours before he figured out what he had done wrong by watching a youtube video.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I got it in. First day out was disappointing. After the first shot, the bolt release button pin almost fell out the bottom of the gun. After looking into it, I don't think Mossberg installed the clip that retains the pin from the factory. A call to Mossberg and a new clip is on the way. I put some tape over the pin to try again. I shot 100 rounds of high brass shot and slugs to break it in. I had 1 light primer hit that I later loaded again (and then fired). I tried 25 low brass 7.5 shot and had no issues. I am happy with the gun so far and can't wait for another 3 gun match to see how I do.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am waiting for my 930 too. Grabagun.com has some coming back in stock soon they said....

My buddy got the 930 and loves it. Anyone had any issues? Most likely my next purchase unless I win the lotto

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only issue I've had is the one I listed above. I searched and found somebody else online who had the same clip missing from factory, so check yours when you get it in to make sure it's there.

My brother in law got one the same day I did, and he has had zero issues.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am really looking forward to getting one. I wanted something a little longer than my 18.5. Seems like a good value for a semi. Shoot a little skeet with it over at my buddies house.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.