Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 28" barrel for my Mossberg 500 Persuader and can't find anyone who sells them. I can find ones to fit the six-shot guns, but mine is an eight shot with a 20" factory barrel, and requires a different (perhaps less common?) barrel to match up properly with the longer magazine tube. Any ideas where I could locate one? Preferably a new one instead of used. I've been on GunBroker and Guns America with no luck, used or new. Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
47 Posts
According Maverick/Mossberg's site you want a part number 90241. You should be able to order one directly from them. I recently ordered an 18 1/2" 20 gauge barrel for a Mossberg 500 from them. I had to wait six weeks, but it came today. BTW, I don't know why the link says "Choke Tubes". It's actually for Barrels.

Choke Tubes

Calling customer service can lead to a long wait on the phone, but I got through finally.

Service and Warranty Information

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According Maverick/Mossberg's site you want a part number 90241. You should be able to order one directly from them. I recently ordered an 18 1/2" 20 gauge barrel for a Mossberg 500 from them. I had to wait six weeks, but it came today. BTW, I don't know why the link says "Choke Tubes". It's actually for Barrels.

Choke Tubes

Calling customer service can lead to a long wait on the phone, but I got through finally.

Service and Warranty Information
Thanks for the info! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
mossburg shotgun barrel

I am looking for a 28" barrel for my Mossberg 500 Persuader and can't find anyone who sells them. I can find ones to fit the six-shot guns, but mine is an eight shot with a 20" factory barrel, and requires a different (perhaps less common?) barrel to match up properly with the longer magazine tube. Any ideas where I could locate one? Preferably a new one instead of used. I've been on GunBroker and Guns America with no luck, used or new. Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks in advance for any help!
I think i might have one or 2 for sale

asking 175.00 or make me an offer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts