Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moore-N-Moore is my favorite club. They have a wide variety of terrain and target possibilities.
I was bored so I decided to hand code a web site.
Here's my page for Moore-N-Moore
Let me know what you think.

Reactions: oneounceload

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You ever run into Brad (SGW member YSR racer)?
Never saw him at Moore-N-Moore.
He usually goes to Raahauge's or Redlands, both over 100 miles away from me.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Used to shoot at Both places frequently ,even won some tournaments at Mike's Old & New place . Aka Raahauge's in Norco , used to do Pheasant hunting at the old place Provado Dam . It was just South of the Olympic Shooting center .
Took home some Nice gear at a Ducks Unlimited Shoot at Moore N Moore ,including Two limited edition Pictures .
Oh boy that seems like a lifetime ago now, mainly because it is :eek:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't get out to Raahauge's very much, it's just to long of a drive for a "FUN" day at the range. If I ever decide to get back into registered shoots, then the drive would be worth it.
Moore-N-Moore has changed a lot over the years. It was always nice, but now, it is simply a great course. They've done a lot of work and it shows, and the targets, well, you can't ask for anything better.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Moore-N-Moore burnt about 5 years ago. They lost all of their buildings and over 1/2 of their traps.
Plant Cloud Infrastructure Sky Tree

MOORE-N-MOORE

Raahauge's had a fire, also about 5 years ago. It did about 2 million in damage.

Hard hat Workwear Helmet Sky High-visibility clothing

RAAHAUGE'S

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Moore-N-Moore burned in the Creek fire. It was started by high power lines on a very windy day.

The fire at Raahauge's was an electrical fire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts