Shotgun Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm not impressed by your un-asked for opinion. And I've shot the old A5's and Remy 11's for the past 50 years and am 69 now. I don't care if the tiny old Browning Auto five handle is big enough for you. I can operate it also, and have done so for 10 years longer than you have, but shouldn't be forced to do so with such a small bolt handle so I fixed it so I don't have to. I would "go forth and be happy" if people like you didn't bother me with your unsolicited opinion and disparaging remarks of "The factory bolt handle is plenty big enough for me". Well good for you mister troll! It obviously isn't for me or I wouldn't have extended mine now would I? You knew that obvious fact, and knowingly still just had to troll post something disparaging about my extended bolt handle didn't you? Since I DID extend mine, do you think you telling me the factory bolt handle is good for you in any way interests me? You know better than that. You just had to say something negative didn't you? I don't care what you think nor what your opinion is. If you felt the same way about my extending my bolt handle, then you should have just scrolled on past my thread without posting your needless remarks. You did the same thing at my identical post at The Firing Line Forums shotgun forum and were even more disparaging there you disgusting troll.
Sad you get your shorts in knots when some when someone disagrees with your non essential glue on part. See ya posted this on several other forum with little to no response.........As to being called a troll.........I've been here 10 years longer than you............Plus. Iffen ya didn't want comments why'd ya post it at all.

·
Registered
232 Posts
It's not a "glue" you twit. It's either J&B weld epoxy or silver solder/hard solder as I described in my OP. Neither of which are a "glue". And so what if they were? Yes I posted this at several other forums, so what? And you came into one of them at The Firing Line Forums shotgun forum, with your trolling disparaging, negative, unsolicited remarks and did so multiple times at that firing line shotgun forum thread. You just have to be negative and mess with someone for no reason don't you? I call that being a troll both here and at The Firing Line shotgun forum. To answer your question of why did I post at all. I didn't post this for trolls like you to make a bunch of unnecessary, negative, disparaging, remarks. I posted this for people who are interested as well as for people who do an online search for a way to extend their old Auto five's bolt handles to find my posts. I put a lot of thought and effort into making this and creating my post for others to see how to extend their bolt handles, and it should be obvious to you that since I created a bolt handle extension and a post about how others can do it, that I wouldn't be interested in hearing you tell me how the auto five's bolt handle is fine for you. Do you think I care if it's fine for you after I just spent the time to create an extended one as well as create this thread since that tiny bolt handle wasn't fine for me? You're a special kind of stupid as well as a troll who revels in being negative and disparaging on someone's post aren't you? And you've now done it at this site as well as multiple times at my identical thread at the firing line forums shotgun forum at this below link, so that everyone here can see that you're a stalking troll not only here, but at this other forum where you posted your unnecessary disparaging remarks multiple times in your multiple posts in my identical thread there.

You just can't scroll past something you don't like can you? You just have to unnecessarily pi_s in someone's Cherrios and do so multiple times at various different shotgun forums. That's how you get your jollies. Because that's the disgusting kind of stalking, trolling person you are. Keep out of my threads and leave me alone you negative spirit. It's precisely because of as__oles like you that I rarely post at firearm forums anymore.

Sad you have to resort to name calling. Which means nothing. As I said earlier. Go forth and be happy. Instead of being a mad little boy every time someone disagrees with with you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.