Shotgun Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's not a "glue" you twit. It's either J&B weld epoxy or silver solder/hard solder as I described in my OP. Neither of which are a "glue". And so what if they were? Yes I posted this at several other forums, so what? And you came into one of them at The Firing Line Forums shotgun forum, with your trolling disparaging, negative, unsolicited remarks and did so multiple times at that firing line shotgun forum thread. You just have to be negative and mess with someone for no reason don't you? I call that being a troll both here and at The Firing Line shotgun forum. To answer your question of why did I post at all. I didn't post this for trolls like you to make a bunch of unnecessary, negative, disparaging, remarks. I posted this for people who are interested as well as for people who do an online search for a way to extend their old Auto five's bolt handles to find my posts. I put a lot of thought and effort into making this and creating my post for others to see how to extend their bolt handles, and it should be obvious to you that since I created a bolt handle extension and a post about how others can do it, that I wouldn't be interested in hearing you tell me how the auto five's bolt handle is fine for you. Do you think I care if it's fine for you after I just spent the time to create an extended one as well as create this thread since that tiny bolt handle wasn't fine for me? You're a special kind of stupid as well as a troll who revels in being negative and disparaging on someone's post aren't you? And you've now done it at this site as well as multiple times at my identical thread at the firing line forums shotgun forum at this below link, so that everyone here can see that you're a stalking troll not only here, but at this other forum where you posted your unnecessary disparaging remarks multiple times in your multiple posts in my identical thread there.

You just can't scroll past something you don't like can you? You just have to unnecessarily pi_s in someone's Cherrios and do so multiple times at various different shotgun forums. That's how you get your jollies. Because that's the disgusting kind of stalking, trolling person you are. Keep out of my threads and leave me alone you negative spirit. It's precisely because of as__oles like you that I rarely post at firearm forums anymore.

Why would anyone want to ruin a perfectly great shotgun by scabbing on a pistol cartridge casing? Gun has absolutely no value any longer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's not ruined. If you had even bothered to read my OP, you would have seen both methods I described using J&B weld epoxy or silver solder/hard solder (including the epoxy one that I did) are completely reversible without buying any replacement factory bolt handle. Since both easily reversible, pray tell us all, how exactly is that "ruined"?

This wasn't just you disagreeing with what I created because you think I "ruined" my gun and made it have no value. No, because as my OP described both my methods are easily reversible to factory configuration. So it's not you disagreeing with my creation because since it is reversible there's nothing for you to disagree with. This is you just being an illogicall jerk and trying to back up "The Happy Kaboomer", by being so disparaging with your unsolicited opinion and "piling on" me, to deflect that I had completely discredited and exposed The Happy Kaboomer for the stalking troll he is both here and at my identical thread at the Firing Line Shotgun Forum, with your failed logic and your failed attempt to demonize and disparage me and crap on my thread by call epoxying or silver solderiing "scabbing on". Are any of the front sights of your firearms "scabbed on" with epoxy or silver solder? Do you own a double barrel shotgun? Because all double barreled shotguns have silver soldered "scabbed on" barrels soldered together, or a "scabbed on" rib between them if they are a side by side. How about a "scabbed on" raised or vent rib on any other shotgun you might own? According to your logic, that means any guns you have like that are (in your own words)...... "ruined" and have......"absolutely no value any longer".

Further, if you knew anything about the collectibility about Belgium (or Japanese) old Browning auto 5's, then you would know that the value of this NON "perfectly great shotgun" (almost but not "perfect" due to its dinky little bolt knob of a handle) was considerably lessened by whoever put the Cutts compensator on it and replaced the original wood with the fiberglass Bell and Carlston stock, long before I acquired it for. Besides, this is my gun for me to do with as I please, and I like the extended bolt handle I created a lot. If you don't like it, then just have the common decency to scroll on and keep your disparaging remarks to yourself. But just like your fellow harassing troll The Happy Kaboomer, you can't do that can you? You get off on crapping on someones thread and piling on them. It temporarily pads your otherwise insufficient ego, until you need your next ego padding fix at the expense of the next person you do this to.

I noticed the grinning little face jwsmith 1959 emoji of yours at the bottom of your post. How appropriate because I view you just like that. A disgusting and grinning little weasel of a troll harassing people. Okay now grinning little weasel troll, you've let me and everyone else know you don't like the extended bolt handle I created, with you unsolicited and illogical opinion, even though you knew full well from reading the exchange between the disparaging troll The Happy Kaboomer and I, that I would not care what your opinion was. But you just had to "pile on" and also crap on my thread, even though your logic was wrong and I proved it because my creation is easily reversible so the gun isn't "ruined". Well fine. You've done your unsolicited, disparaging, trolling job of crapping on my thread and along with The Happy Kaboomer, both of you are attempting to socially shame and socially cancel me with your crapping on my thread, disparaging and disrespectful remarks. And I know why. Because both of you are a couple of "Elmer Fudds" who think any modification, even a reversible one, to a Browning shotgun is somehow "sacrileges". Plus guys like him and you get off on messing with the new guy at a forum and letting him know how knowledgable you both are and what I can post or can't post and "who's boss around here fricking new guy", and this was my very first post. But will you do the same to any poster who shares their NEW Browning A5 that looks like an old auto 5, but is internally different from the old auto 5, and DOES have aftermarket extended bolt handles available? That would be someone modifying a Browning semi auto and "sacrileges" to you also wouldn't it? Or are you even aware those "sacrileges" extended bolt handles are available for the NEW Browning A5?

Okay little grinning weasel, illogical troll, you've had your fun, now like I said earlier, tell us all how since my OP described how both my methods for extending the old auto 5's bolt handle are easily reversible, how does that makes the gun "ruined" and make it have "absolutely no value any longer". Come on now grinning little weasel troll, we all want to hear you defend your illogical statements. You made those statements, so back them up. We all can't wait to hear more illogical B.S. from you. (My turn to grin 😁).
WOWSER! You have really hurt my feelings. I’ll just crawl into a cocoon and hope for a better day in the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.