Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I'm just getting back into sporting clays, so I got two new shotguns, and am leaving the old auto load beretta and browning o/u for my pops to use when he's in florida. I got a Beretta A400 Xplor Unico KO, and a Benelli performance shop supersport with the briley modifications. Also did the briley handle, release button, and forend weight on the A400 because I liked them so much on the Benelli. Anyway, that was my quick intro. I noticed a crack on a part of beretta. I have to admit, it could have been my fault because I accidentally released the bolt last week with the barrel off the gun. (The SINGLE con to the briley release button is this, its too easy to accidentally press it and release the bolt. Anyway, I'm trying to find out if anyone knows the name of the part, and if I can get it from cabelas, or brownells, or if I have to go direct to beretta. I'd rather order it, than have to go to my "local" shop, which isnt so local. I'm not in a rush, so I figured Id order it and do it myself, instead of a shop charging me for something so simple to swap. Here is a picture of the part, It's # on the first image, is B7, plastic tube holding a spring for the bolt system. In the second image it's # 119. Any info on how I can get my hands on a new one would be kick ass! Part name, or even better, the part number would be great!! It doesnt effect the guns function, but i'd hate to accidentally release the bolt again with the barrel off and break the whole end of the tube off. Thanks in Advance!!

MJ

1 - 1 of 1 Posts