Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at possibly buying a Stoeger P350, 3 in chamber, 28 in barrel $269. Mainly for upland and possibly turkey. Is this a good choice for a shotgun? I don't know much about the brand, good or bad choice? Any input would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My brother bought one last Christmas and we went out and put approx 500 rounds though it w/o ever cleaning it. No problems. He's probably tripled that since and never an issue.

I bought a used one last weekend used for about $150 from a guy in Grand Island. I took it out and had a double pull every other pull or so.l On the net that is a really common problem. I called Stoeger and they said send it in. It's there now getting repaired.

Personally I'd say go for it. Cabela's has a hell of a price on them right now and I think they shoot great. It's basically the same gun as the Benelli Nova. Not much for accessories but if you're just gonna hunt with it, go for it.

T.C.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No longer looking. Just purchased it today. With the gift certificate my in-laws gave me only cost me $138.00 for a brand new Stoeger P350. I do believe I got a good deal. Now I just need to find time to take it out and shoot it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts