Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Benelli M2. I've done a lot with it so far, but I feel like there is more work to be done. Not sure what though. Let me see what you guys have done!!!

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

TOP: Browning BPS 3.5 inch Stalker, 26 inch vent rib barrel w/ invectra-plus choke tubes, Homemade magazine extension (Spare BPS magazine cap brazed into a Tac-Star Rem870 extension, Nordic Components now makes a BPS compatible extension), capacity 9+1 2.75-in shell, 8+1 3.0-in shells, and 7+1 3.5-in shells, Fiber optic front sight, custom paint job on magazine extension after burning off the finish brazing the modified parts together.

The bottom-load bottom-eject of the BPS with that lack of a tradition spring loaded loading gate and the long 3.5 inch action makes this the fastest loading shotgun I have ever used short of a magazine or speed loader fed shotgun. I can grab two shells drop one in the loading port opening and use the second one to push them both home into the magazine.

BOTTOM: Remington 1100, 26 inch vent rib barrel w/ Rem-Choke tubes, Choate combat bolt handle, Dave's Metal Works Easy Gate, DMW magazine extension, capacity 10+1 2.75-in., Williams bolt-on-rib rifle sights. My own custom paint job on the wood furniture. Receiver still need refinished, likely with engine paint for a two tone black on red finish if I get the time.

Rambling
mcb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts