Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got a pf9 for my edc. You're right about the quality, the fit and finish isn't spectacular. It does carry easy though and has been flawless the last 300 rounds. We will see if it continues.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Their stuff is moving up in quality. My next purchase is going to be PF9 for EDC. Well see how that holds up before looking at a more expensive toy like that. Fun looking non the less.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can't wait for these to be "readily available". But, knowing Kel-tec only the lucky ones will get theirs hand on them.

I've handled their SU-16s and RFBs and I like them! Not too shabby for polymer guns. The SU-16 is nice and light, the RFB is nicely balanced. Too bad there's a year long waitlist for almost any neat Kel-Tec product...

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When I saw that shotty before I thought I was watching Men in Black. Lol. But it
looks good IMO. Just scared about the quality.

I like keltec for the fact that they make super lightweight carry weapons and their P40 was nice because it was so small and held 9 rounds of .40 cals. I wish someone would make a small pistol that packs a big punch. *ahem* Ruger LC40 *ahem* lol

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump
Seeing these on gunbroker and Keltec's site was saying released by end of 2011, looks like they may have met that?
Anyone heard different or pick one up???

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I held a KSG at a local gun show, price tag was 1200 and they guy said "this is the only one in Tennessee"....20 min later I see another guy walking around with one on a sling trying to sell it for 1700

felt awesome in my hands though

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haven't seen any locally yet, but theres 2 upcoming gun shows these next weekends. Going to try and check one out if I see it
Gotta wait till the product release rush and price comes down a bit

1 - 20 of 26 Posts