Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at my LGS yesturday ready to shoot off some slugs from My Brand New Mossberg 500, well joking around with the guy behind the counter. I asked to see the Remington 870 Express, I said " lets trade" same price so I would pay no difference, he said no problem if thats what you want. So now the Mossberg 500 is back on the shelves and brought home a Remington 870 Express.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:) Hard to believe you actually got a trade straight up like that. Nice job.
You my friend, will be in aww when I upload pics of the paperwork on the trade. Sorry I didnt clarify either, my LGS has a 30 day return policy I purchased the Mossy on July 23rd so i was still eligible to just "return" but just having a convo with them they let me trade in the 870 and 500 were both 359.99. Of course I had to show my receipt and re-do the backround again. Return ploicy is 1. receipt, 2. Has never been shot.

I actually had sent off my barrel to Mossberg to have them remove some small rust, the cleaned it real nice so my LGS got a new Mossberg with a extra cleaning from Mossberg themselves, the next guy who buys it should have no issues, again the Mossy had never been shot, it was about to until I stopped at the counter to check out the Remington. Lucky me

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats on the trade!
What made you want the 870 instead if the 500?
I think the Mossberg was a impulse buy and was always the "cool" shotty to have, Never owned a Remington heard great things about them and the opputunity came to trade just before I was heading out to the range, I might get me another Mossberg down the road but not a 500, I need my Ruger 10/22 first:D

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think the Mossberg was a impulse buy and was always the "cool" shotty to have, Never owned a Remington heard great things about them and the opputunity came to trade just before I was heading out to the range, I might get me another Mossberg down the road but not a 500, I need my Ruger 10/22 first:D
Well glad you're happy w/the trade!
Everybody needs a 10/22 or two IMO!
Pics?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts