Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a shotgun lover since I used a Savage combination gun with a .22WMR atop a 20 Gauge full choke.

I have 2 20 gauges today:
1. Beretta Side by Side 471 Silver Hawk
2. Remington 11-87 Sportsman (Camo)

And my only 12 gauge:
Remington 870 SUPER MAG (Camo) able to hold longer than the 12 gauge shells over 3" (I'll never use those, I feel a 20 gauge is just fine with about 1 oz of shot for shotguns).

I was invited here by the Walther Forums.

John

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to get used to this site.
I like hunting, trapshooting and Sporting Clay shooting.

Where to start?

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
in the skeet trap clays section, of course!

Reactions: Thunder71

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've been thinking about getting another 20 gauge lately as well... something in semi-auto, it's a great all around gun in my opinion.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've been thinking about getting another 20 gauge lately as well... something in semi-auto, it's a great all around gun in my opinion.
I agree. I`ve been looking at some myself. My son swiped my 20 LOL. :mad::) I want another one.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome John! My son has a Savage over/under... think his is a .22 Win Mag over a 20 ga. He's been a huge over/under fan for years and years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love 20s. Many moons ago my dad bought my 1st. It was a Stevens model 58, with a detachable box mag, and a polychoke. Of all the guns that have passed through my hands over the years, that one is still in tha cabinet, and will go to my son.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts