Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would say howdy. Missus and I live in NE Medina County on the edge of the Texas Hill Country near Medina Lake about 1/2 way between Bandera and our county seat, Hondo. We are active members of Bandera Gun Club. Just picked up another shotgun and thought it would be fun to join a shotgun forum; an ICS (Norinco) Hawk 982. The shotgun is tactical and a clone of the Remington 870 and all parts from the Remington seem to fit. Barrel length is 18 1/2 inches. I have sent a note in asking the Remington forum be changed to the Remington and clones forum... hope they go for it as I doubt much new would come out of a clone-only since the Chinese clone looks and works just like the real one except your wallet doesn't seem to get as light hehe My last tactical was a Hatsan I picked up in Turkey and wish I had hung onto it as it was much better quality although the barrel was a tad under ATF regulation length I guess. I also have an old 20 gauge single shot for shooting snakes and such and don't recall what brand it is... US made in a New England shop many years ago. I also own a variety of handguns and rifles.

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
welcome................!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome from the Heart of Dixie! They do seem to make fine weapons in Turkey. My Stoeger 40 cal. pistol is a very well made firearm.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state. :cool:

State of over "1 MILLION 120 THOUSAND" Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts