Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if anyone has any experience with these two products as far as them fitting together. i only ask because i know when you install the side saddle you need a forend that doesnt significantly overlap the reciever, does anyone know if the hogue overmold version works for that?

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm doing the exact same research that you are for my 870. I just picked up a knoxx recoil reducing stock but need a new forend and the hogue looks nice. If you pick it up, make sure you post how it works.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
does anyone use the hogue short stock though? cause im adding a sling mount between the stock and receiver, but i really dont want to increase the lop anymore and noticed hogue offers a shorter lop stock.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a hogue short stock with speed fast forend and mesa saddle. The hogue stock is short. Its made to work with body armor thats why its shorter. I use it for home defence. It really makes it easier to handle. But if you are a tall guy with long arms it will be to short. I am only 5'8" and i find it perfect for indoors. I like it alot and i have a sling mount between the receiver and stock. No issues nice and tight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts