Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a HK512 in a trade and was wondering what any of you thought it was worth. I cant find much info on it other than I know that there are only like 300 that made it to the U.S. I can't find anywhere that gives a real answer as to what its worth. I have the original box and manual as well. The bad...it was owned by a cop and he used it in his patrol car so the stock and foregrip have some rub marks, not very bad just enough to make it not in perfect condition. It also has some (maybe size of a penny) light rust on the oval shaped compensator. Thanks for any and all input.

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would recommend that you contact HK USA and give them the model and serial number of the gun and ask them if they could provide any information to you about it, and the others in the series.

That would seem like the most definitive way of finding out whatever it is you want to know.

Heckler & Koch - USA

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess it's worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.....I've seen them on Gunbroker for $1,500-$2,500 but I doubt, with the wear you describe, you'll be able to ask that much.

Starting bid! $100 :p

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I placed an email with them and am currently waiting for a response. I honestly didn't even think they would do any refinishing but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts