Shotgun Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past I have not been very much into shotguns. I have had a Spanish made (G. Zapala imported by Richland Arms) 12G side by side for many years.Until recently it sat in my safe.Then I got the urge to buy a Henry lever action 410. I really enjoy shooting that Henry. After shooting the Henry I got that 12G out and found out that I really liked shooting that also. They are both great shooting guns and It. would be hard to pick a favorite. I am looking forward to learning more about shotguns

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am new. I like victorian era shotguns and the art. I will never be able to buy one. So I want to make my own. Put all the art decorations etc. spanish sh guns sound amazing. Especially when The conquistadors were in the old world teaching the savages how to behave.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Welcome from SW Idaho. Never enough fine shotguns, or skilled practitioners building them. If you can bring yourself up to the skill level of the best American makers of the Kentucky Long Rifle of old, then you can build and engrave a double barrel shotgun mostly by hand, but you must master a half dozen skills, each of which represents a career by itself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts