Shotgun Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Afternoon,
I found a Hastings Paradox rifled slug barrel in my safe that I no longer need as I live in a non shotgun hunting state. Very very little use, great condition, rifle sights.

If you know about Hastings then you know this is a quality barrel. The paradox is considered one of the most accurate slug barrels ever produced. Mine is no exception. I have original import certificate (France) as well.

$300 Shipped basically anywhere in the US, Hawaii and Alaska - Let's talk. Would like cash but would trade for reloading press plus cash depending on model and accessories.

Thanks! I will add pictures tonight

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Afternoon,
I found a Hastings Paradox rifled slug barrel in my safe that I no longer need as I live in a non shotgun hunting state. Very very little use, great condition, rifle sights.

If you know about Hastings then you know this is a quality barrel. The paradox is considered one of the most accurate slug barrels ever produced. Mine is no exception. I have original import certificate (France) as well.

$300 Shipped basically anywhere in the US, Hawaii and Alaska - Let's talk. Would like cash but would trade for reloading press plus cash depending on model and accessories.

Thanks! I will add pictures tonight
Do you still have this barrel?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts